On 05/13/2014 03:56 PM, David Beal wrote:
> Hi connectoristas,
>
> In 2 of our projects we need to use active field in
> magento_product_product and magento_storeview
>
> use cases:
> magento_product_product :
> A product of one sale order has been deleted in Magento. The order
> can't be imported anymore.
> The workaround is to add another binding to the replacing product in
> openerp to allow to do the import.
> But if a product export to magento happens, 2 exports will be made and
> 1 will fail because product magento_id doesn't exist in magento.
> If i had an active field it wouldn't be anymore exported for the
> deleted product if i check this field after import my failed sale
> order
>
> magento_storeview :
> sales orders don't have to be import but the storeview must be enabled
> in magento
>
> Could we consider to add active fields in these tables ?
> magento_product_category
> magento_res_partner
> magento_res_partner_category
> magento_backend
> magento_product_product
> magento_store
> magento_storeview
> magento_website
>
> Thanks for your replies.
>
> If yes I will do a merge proposal
>
> David BEAL
> Akretion
> OpenERP Development - Integration
> +33 (0)6 67 22 86 89
> +33 (0)4 82 53 84 60

Hi,

I think that adding flags to prevent syncs could be useful, but I'm not
sure that we should use the 'active' field. I fear side effects
(searching an inactive binding would return no result) and having the
binding hidden in the interface would not help.

Also, for some models, several flags may be necessary, as for the
products where we would want to deactivate only the stock synchro or the
export of the product.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer