From: "Philippe" <phili...@visuel.net>
To: "Thierry BOULOGNE" <tboulo...@gmail.com>
Cc: openerp-connector-community@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 5:04:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-connector-community] New release of the Connector
framework and Magento Connector

I get the same error upgrading the connector

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/openerp/V7/server/openerp/service/__init__.py", line 60, in
load_server_wide_modules
openerp.modules.module.load_openerp_module(m)
File "/opt/openerp/V7/server/openerp/modules/module.py", line 415, in
load_openerp_module
getattr(sys.modules['openerp.addons.' + module_name], info['post_load'])()
File "/opt/openerp/V7/web/addons/web/http.py", line 628, in wsgi_postload
openerp.wsgi.register_wsgi_handler(Root())
File "/opt/openerp/V7/web/addons/web/http.py", line 517, in __init__
self.load_addons()
File "/opt/openerp/V7/web/addons/web/http.py", line 580, in load_addons
m = __import__('openerp.addons.' + module)
File "/opt/openerp/V7/server/openerp/modules/module.py", line 133, in
load_module
mod = imp.load_module('openerp.addons.' + module_part, f, path, descr)
File "/opt/openerp/V7/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/__init__.py",
line 6, in <module>
import magento_model
File
"/opt/openerp/V7/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/magento_model.py",
line 34, in <module>
from .unit.backend_adapter import GenericAdapter
File
"/opt/openerp/V7/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/__init__.py",
line 5, in <module>
import import_synchronizer
File
"/opt/openerp/V7/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/import_synchronizer.py",
 line 26, in <module>
from openerp.addons.connector.queue.job import job, related_action
ImportError: cannot import name related_action