Le 5 juin 2014 17:13, "Alberto Garcia" <alberto.gar...@factorlibre.com> a
écrit :

> And something about the other thing.
>
> If the connector don't import tax to product, why don't import a tax_id
in the sale.order.line.

Because the Magento API does not give a reference (Id) to a tax. And even
if it was the case, we would need to know which Magento tax corresponds to
which OpenERP tax. Anyway, usually you need your products to be configured
correctly on OpenERP, including taxes.

> In this situation:
> Openerp use in sale order the tax defined in product (that is incorrect)
That is correct as soon as you configured correctly the product.

> Someone have a solution done for this?
>
> El 05/06/14 15:04, Alberto Garcia escribió:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can you send me the code that you have. Thank you very much.
>>
>> El 05/06/14 12:59, Markus Schneider escribió:
>>>
>>> You have two options:
>>>
>>> first you can install the mass_editing module an change the default tax
of all products after importet from magento. You don't need to many
technical skill. But finding the products for editing may be hard, depends
on the structure and number of products.

>>> Other way is to write a mapper for the product import an set the right
tax class there. This you need some development skills for the connector
framework. Maybe i can share some example code if you need. But our
solution is hard coded for german accounting not a general solution at the
moment, but it is adoptable.

alberto.gar...@factorlibre.com> wrote:

> [...]
used. At the moment tax class are not conected with the connector. So you
need a implementation to override it. So why you need it, have you
different tax class on the same product or only different tax class on
different product?