Hi,

> 2. Use blob2 to obtain a dual boot setup or to use boot_usb in blob2
>    mode. Infos on blob2 here:
>    http://svn.openezx.org/trunk/src/blob/blob2/readme
>    I do not remember if that has been tested on anything different from
>    A780.

Thanks for the tip; i've been hesitant to try the dual boot thing but this
did it for me so i dug up an old shx file and flashkit and started off.

In short, thanks to Dimitry's ezxflash tool and Daniels dual boot info
i was able to reflash my phone (i did have to flash the 00020000 and 0004000
files last as per the note) and with a latest OM build that includes Koen's
submission of ezxd
to OE and Daniel's bcmtool (thanks again to Daniel) i can get  echo -e
"AT+EBTP=1\r" > /dev/mux4 and
get bluetooth started w/in OM - so i guess now its on to blob2 for a1200 so
we can do the same there...

thanks again for everything!!

Mike