Dear All,

I announce that main function of Mult-boot from SD card is almost done. I have uploaded the images to here for you preview: http://people.openezx.org/alexzhang/images/20070930/

* There are 5 files:
 blob:          Blob2 (maybe It should be called SD card bootloader)
 menu.lst:   boot menu just like menu.lst of GRUB
 zImage:      OpenEZX images for A1200
yan0_34P: the motorola original kernel which I got it from yan0_34P firmware. zImage_3e00: the motorola original kernel which I dont know I got it from where?

* The usage is:
1) Prepare two partition on your SD card, the first partition is VFAT, the second is EXT2(or EXT3). 2) Copy all zImges and menu.lst to the directory /boot of first partition(VFAT).
3) Build OpenMoko(or others) rootfs to the second partition(EXT3).
4) Use boot_usb to download the blob or flash the blob to the kernel partition of Flash.
5) Boot, and then you can see a boot menu on the screen.
6) Use VOL_PLUS_KEY to select which image do you like to boot. Use VOL_ENTER_KEY to boot.

* Note:
1) Read file from SD card is a little slow now, because I dont optimize the SD card driver. So, please be a patient. ;)
2) OpenEZX' zImage works OK right now.
3) zImage_3e00 works, but BP does not work with it.
4) yan0_34p does not work. I guess we should add something before boot like set kernel param tag, reset BP or set correct PASS_THRU_FLAG and so on. Anyone give me some hints? 5) Param and initrd lines on menu.lst are NOT support now, will support after Moto's original zImage works.

* Help me!!
As motorola's original zImage cannot be loaded by my blob, so it won't help for people who want a dual boot (original kernel and openezx kernel) just like me. Once it works, I think many end-users will love to enjoy dual boot on their phones.
So, any discussion & suggestion about that is really appreciated.

P.S. my last email(topic: about KERNEL_RAM_BASE) I sent to ML seems is not in ML, really strange problem. I will send it again.

Cheers,
Alex Zhang