Hi,
  I'd like to get a kernel running on a z6.  I've tried modifying the
line for the  "E2/A1200/E6/A910" for the correct usb device (it
already has the right ep_in/ep_out) and tried booting a kernel I'd
made and one I pulled from a .sbf file.  In both cases it downloads it
but I get a black screen for ~20 seconds then the builtin kernel/OS
boots.  Substituting something random for the kernel has the same
affect.  I'd also played around with boot_usb using lbl or a modified
one that has an alternate kernel address but I'm not really sure the
usb boot method would provide it the right data anyway so I haven't
tried to modify boot_usb  enough to do that the right way.

I see reference to signed validation of booting with the A1200, but
then I also see that people appear to be using it.  I also have no
idea how one determines the legal value for kernel_addr, etc.  (Is
this loading this in an arbitrary place within the valid address
space, or some expected location?)

Can someone summarize the known issues that I need to deal with and
how they were dealt with or differed in the ezx models?

  Thanks,
  -Will