Hello.

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 23:36, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

> I know this is only tangentially on-topic since openezx is about
> replacement, free software stack for those phones themselves.

And that is the reason for seeing no responses :)

> But I'm not quite sure where else to ask... is there any Linux software out
> there for doing stuff like syncing the address book or calendar for EZX
> phones from a Linux desktop?

Until now I never got something like this working for myself.

> Multisync/OpenSync and moto4lin don't seem to be able to talk to these
> phones, and this page: http://wiki.openezx.org/Rizr_Z6 was useful for having
> some fun with the phone... but certainly there's something out there to
> actually sync data to/from the phone in a useful manner?

If the phone supports syncing via SyncML you could try out to setup
a SyncML server yourself and sync your Desktop against this one as
well. Keep in mind that an unmodified phone would only use a GPRS
connection.

regards
Stefan Schmidt