Hello,

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:34:37 -0300
Daniel Ribeiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
> > Well, reading the original message I also had mixed fillings. Using
> > OE and Angstrom config to build toolchain? Nice! But why only
> > toolchain and why on sideways?
>       Because setting up OE is a big loss of time if all you want
> is a fast start on EZX kernel hacking.

Gentlemen, how long do you already hack on the EZX kernel? How long more
you're going to? Year? Two? Until the last EZX phone in the world will
drop on the floor? Because just in case you're interested in
something more than kernel hacking, like for example availability of
more or less working (more - if more people work on it, and less - if
less) distro for your devices - now, not in forever-tomorrow, "when
kernel is completed", then good news - Angstrom exactly tries to support
as many devices as possible. Of course, that's a bit hard without owners
of the very devices, so if someone of you could spend 10% of his effort
working on integration and testing with Angstrom, we all would benefit,
but most of all users of EZX phones of course.

> - --
> Daniel Ribeiro

[]

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]