On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 12:05:20AM +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 20:05, Harald Welte wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 05:01:21PM +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> >
> > > Still I liked the idea a lot, so I tried it out myself.
> > >
> > > http://git.datenfreihafen.org/?p=2.4-ezx-motorola.git;a=summary
> >
> > thansk a lot, this is great.  We should publish this at openezx.org,
> > what do you think?  the git.openmoko.org dns entry exists for years, we
> > just don't have the server running :)
>
> You really worked to much for OM. ;) Guess you mean git.openezx.org.

ARGH. Of course. Too many Open* projects in my CV

> Would be great to have it there. Was not sure if the setup work would
> be worth it. If you setup the git stuff, I happily push it there and
> remove the one from datenfreihafen.org

ok, will take care of the git server.

> > Now I'll only need to do the same thing for opentom :)
>
> Do they still just dumping tarballs?

yes, tarballs and diffs.  Which is fine, and actually the complete
tarballs is what they are required to publish under GPL.  It would just
be convenient to have a close look at the differences between their
(many, many) releases.

Cheers,
--
- Harald Welte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/