Hi,

Very glad to see there is such project which focus open EZX. Currently, I'm
always trying to run my compiled 2.6 openezx kernel on A1200. But failed to
boot up.

Here is my testing result:

Note: Cross compile tool what I use :
angstrom-x86-armv5te-linux-gnueabi-toolchain.tar.tar

1. Offical 2.6.21 linux kernel + openezx patch (from
http://svn.openezx.org/trunk/src/kernel-2.6/patches/)

result:
1) Add openezx patch using 'quilt push -a' successfully.
2) make -f patches/Makefile.OpenEzx
3) Boot kernel with boot_usb, firstly LCD display kerneling is booting, then
kernic panic appear (last line is Kernel panic, not synching, attempt to kill
init)

2. Offical 2.6.24 linux kernel + openezx patch (from
http://svn.openezx.org/trunk/src/kernel-2.6/patches/)
result:

1) patch with 'quilt push -a' fail.

3. Offical 2.6.24 linux kernel + openezx patch
(http://svn.openezx.org/branches/kernel-2.6.24.x-patches/)
Result:
1) Add patch using 'quilt push -a' successfully.
2) make -f patches/Makefile.OpenEzx
3) Boot kernel with boot_usb, LCD display stayed at flickering screen(color
screen display), no console messaging output on LCD.

I also tried  zImage-2.6.24.1-ezxWM-20080217-a1200 from wyrm and this kernel
can boot up successfully.
Is there some problem during my hacking?

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks
LYS

    快来用音乐为奥运加油得奥运会、演唱会门票