Max Kurilov wrote:
I've noticed that phonetype.initrd_addr is not set for
E2/A1200/E6/A910 phones in boot_usb sources. Is there any way to find
out that address to make boot_usb work with initrd images?

Yes! What happens on 2nd gen phone's blob is that it "masks" the real address that it loads the data. You may load the initrd, and the ATAGS(params_addr) to anywhere after 0xa0de0000, and it will be successfully loaded, but you have to point params_addr correctly on arch/arm/mach-pxa/ezx-[2nd gen phone].c. I couldnt find where in real RAM address (not masked) it is loaded.

--
Daniel Ribeiro