Hello,

>> Hopefully he will soon provide a hacked kernel module that, when loaded,
>> will disable the kernel module protection. Bonus points if we can remove
>> the mount point restrictions and other stuff too :)

> I think Dimitry is working on some things. Let stay tuned which what
>he come up.

Actually, I stopped any work on it due to lack of testing. I'll release a code
(actually, not very interesting, but that at least should work tomorrow, and
I'm gonna continue to write and debug it soon.

Simple protections, like disallowed mounts, and security policies on files
could be disabled very easily. I can write a howto how to do it, if needed.

BTW, I think my name should be written as Dmitriy, not Dimitry. ;)

Thanks.