Am Freitag 13 Juni 2008 13:55:33 schrieb Daniel Ribeiro:
> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer escreveu:
> >>    Does anybody want to flash it to mtd0 to test? ;)
> >
> > Is this for the 1200? I would be willing to risk mine, since it doesn't
> > work with any MOTO firmware any longer anyways.
>
>       Great, thanks! :)
>       The resume code needs to be on the bootloader code that gets executed
> direct from flash, so on A1200 its on MBM, not on blob. :/
>       I think i can patch MBM to do that, which MBM version is on your a1200?

Sorry, I could not test yet. I had to buy an external charger for my A1200
since I broke MOTO firmware so much that it no longer charges my battery --
only to find out that my only BT50 seems to be broken. Probably due to the
deep decharge -- it even arches slightly and no longer fits in the device --
*sigh*

I'll buy a couple of new ones this week and then get back to you.

--
:M: