gmzhuo escreveu:
> There is more problem on my E6 is that after boot from default ,the
> orignal kernel can't find SD card,even if I plug out and plug in the SD
> card.

        This is bad. :(
        Moto kernel is relying on the bootloader leaving the card powered
on instead of powering the card itself.
        I will solve this caching the auxvreg register as passed by the
original MBM and restoring it before giving control to kernel, so this E6
specific issue doesnt affect the other phones.

> the preproblem that load default the phone poweroff can resoveld as set
> a flag to indicat if LCD is Enabled,if not enabled ,return from printlcd
> and do nothing!

        Done.
--
Daniel Ribeiro