On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Vadim Sadilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I extract CG33 from stock firmware, write kernel image to /boot/default.
> Flashing gen-blob. Hold "-vol" key, startup phone, entering to the gen-blob.
> Select first image (default). Screen on phone Has lighted up white color,
> Further on the screen the loading animated prompt has seemed and on it all
> has stopped.

For the 2.4 kernel, you cant enter the boot menu at all. If you enter
the boot menu, the kernel will boot but the screen goes crazy.

If you turn the phone on, without pressing the vol- key, it will
automatically load /boot/default and jump to it.

I havent found a way to leave the screen at the same state that the
motorola kernel expects yet, so it currently only works with
/boot/default, _without_entering_the_boot_menu_.

--
Daniel Ribeiro