On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am Sonntag 06 Juli 2008 04:41:08 schrieb Daniel Ribeiro:
>> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer escreveu:
>>
>>       I changed some bits on gen-blob mmc driver, please try the latest
>> version and report if it still fails with your phone/card.
>
> It works! Well done, thanks. What was the problem?

Lazy programmers not being careful about MMC power off before giving
control to kernel :)

Beside power-off issue, i changed the driver to set the clock based on
the value passed by the card instead of the hardcoded value from
before, this should improve loading speed and compatibility.

gen-blobĀ“s MMC/SD driver still lacks MMC card support, it currently
will only work with SD cards, I will add MMC card support if somebody
asks me (i think that nobody is using it with MMC cards ;) ).

--
Daniel Ribeiro