Em Sáb, 2009-03-14 às 18:13 +0100, Antonio Ospite escreveu:
> I'll try to cook something tomorrow, a plan could be:
> * Bring some topic branches below ezx/pcap (namely ezx/mach/camera and
> ezx/mach/leds-lp3944 even if we don't merge the latter yet)
> * Finish the led driver.
> * Review ezx/mach/gpio-keys, ezx/mach/pxa2xx-flash and ezx/mach/camera
> and a910 leds-driver which will have its own path through Richard
> Purdie's tree.
>
> I guess that asoc/pxa-ssp-fix-SSPSP_SCMODE could be submitted as well,
> but I don't know the submission path for alsa stuff yet. And a comment
> by WyrM in .topmsg would be great to have for it.
>
> Comments?

We can add the two pxa/* patches, for the set_parent() functions for mci
and udc suspend/resume.

I will submit the fix for suspend/resume for pxa2xx-spi separately to
spi-devel.

I still need to figure out a reason for the asoc patch, i will talk to
Mark Brown later to check if it has any chance of being accepted.

I will (re)start some ezx-pcap.c work, we can try the .31 merge window
for it.

--
Daniel Ribeiro