Em Seg, 2009-03-30 às 17:44 +0300, Ilya Petrov escreveu:
> yes, my phone is A1200E. i prefer patching my current lbl

Ok, I will prepare a version that patches your lbl version. It will be
ready in some hours (im busy with something else now). :)

Thanks for reporting this issue with A1200E.

BTW, there are differences on A1200E hardware regarding battery
charging, people that flash A1200 2.4 kernels to A1200E hardware report
failures to charge the battery, very likely the inverse (A1200E kernel
on normal A1200) also causes problems.

Some of your bug reports on qtopia-ezx may be related to this, i suggest
you to do some research on this for qtopia-ezx (and of course, report me
the results, so i can update OpenEZX with the differences too! ;) ).
Depending on wheter its possible or not to detect these differences at
run-time i will register a new machid for A1200E.

Motorola just released kernel sources for A1200E, its a good starting
point to look for differences between the 2 versions.

--
Daniel Ribeiro