Hi,

here's a plan about the OpenEZX git tree cleanup to happen in next days,
once I do the deletion on my side I will send a mail here, to ask you
all with push rights to update your trees and run a cleanup script to
remove all stale references to deleted topgit branches.

Here are some branches which now introduce 0 changes, and which can be
safely removed:

asoc/allow-i2s-for-pxa27xx
ezx/fix-mfp-lpm
ezx/local/pcap
ezx/mach/camera
ezx/mach/gpio-keys
ezx/mach/leds-lp3944
ezx/mach/pcap_regulator
ezx/mach/usb2.0
ezx/pcap_adc
leds-lp3944
mmc/pxamci-regulator-support
mtd/cfi1.1-has-extra-too
mtd/pf38f4476-fix
pcap/fix-adc-locking
pxa/gpio_reset
spi/pxa2xx_spi-fix-dma-resume
tmp/fix-low-gpio-irqs
tmp/fix-pgsr-restore
tmp/fix_CONFIG_OABI_COMPAT
tmp/pxa2xx-spi_fix_PXA2XX_CS_ASSERT
tmp/pxa2xx_spi-fix-SPI_CS_HIGH

Here are some branches which have been obsoleted by equivalent or
better changes gone mainline or present somewhere else in our tree:

asoc/pxa-ssp-fix-SSPSP_SCMODE
asoc/allow/32bits-registers
motoq/mach

Also, I am leaving the ezx/local/pcap branch as a "checkpoint" branch
on which all pcap subdrivers can depend to get pcap fixes.

I think that also the ezx/pcap branch can go away, but I am not sure
about this change in it:

-module_init(ezx_pcap_init);
+subsys_initcall(ezx_pcap_init);

Should this be submitted as a fix?