On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 08:44:07PM +0200, Ilya Petrov wrote:
| 2009/12/5 Antonio Ospite <osp...@studenti.unina.it>:
| > Hi,
| >
| > I am getting this warning on gen2, is this because of eoc? Ilya?
|
| yep, its because of eoc.
|
| maby i should remove lock from pcap_battery code if its already
| handled in of pcap itself?

Not all the lockdep hickups are real problems. Sometimes lockdep can't
allocate that lock to a class and complains about that. Sometimes a lock
belongs to two different classes. (I was looking for a lkml thread on that
but couldn't find - and that's too early on a Sunday...)

Luis
--
[ Luis Claudio R. Goncalves                    Bass - Gospel - RT ]
[ Fingerprint: 4FDD B8C4 3C59 34BD 8BE9  2696 7203 D980 A448 C8F8 ]