Hi,

Starting with a rant: I believe this is related (or the same) as the
thread on nox-dev
(http://noxrepo.org/pipermail/nox-dev/2011-June/007611.html).  It
might be advisable not to cross-post questions.

To be clear, LAVI is a GUI backend in NOX.  And nox-gui.py and ENVI
are the front end GUI.  The short answer here is no, you cannot
install flow rules using GUI in NOX---as Kyriakos has previously
mentioned in nox-dev.  The GUI shows statistics and the topology of
the network.

Is there any reason why ovs-ofctl does not work for you (e.g., you
don't use ovs)?

Regards
KK

Disclosure>> I wrote LAVI, so I can be irritating when it comes to
reference to it.  Pardon me here.