Hi Landy,

I am not sure if mininet support wireless emulation.  The last time I asked,
the answer was no.  You can ask on mininet-discuss mailing list.
 OpenFlowVMS is a deprecated package, so I would discourage that.

One other way to get started is to use Openwrt with OpenFlow, but that would
involve some hacking to get the SNMP through and so on.

Sorry, I don't seem to have a clean solution for your situation at this
point.

Regards
KK