I am doing excercise “Create Router” on web
http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/OpenFlow_Tutorial#Create_Router
I am running into trouble, when I am dealing with ARP.
When the controller receives a arp request, it first check the arp table to
get destinate MAC address. If the check is succeed, the controller contructs
a arp reply back to the host sending the arp request. If not, the
 controller should flood the arp request.(If this process is not correct,
please tell me.)

My question is that, when I flood the arp request, I need to change the
source MAC address to the switch's(the switch receiving the arp request).
How can I get the MAC address of switch?
(is there a parameter? something like "dpid" mark the switch id.)

Thanks
-hzy