I will let Murphy and Kyriakos who are up-to-date on NOX's 64-bit
compatibility comment on that issue.

Allow me to jump to conclusion after reading the pcap dump:  check the switch.
Is there any reason for the switch to send two hello, triggering two
feature requests and thus creating two feature replies.  Look at the
dump from packet 210 onwards.  NOX is just saying "Don't spam me!  :P
"  The dpid is exactly the same on those feature replies.  Bad HP?!?!

Regards
KK