Hi,

One more thing that is a bit ambigouos, which I'd like to get clarified (or at
least hear other people's opinion about it).

If I have the following scenario:
- A flow in table 0 matches the incoming packet
  - puts an output-action on port 0 to the action set
  - sends the packet to table 1
- In table 1 there is no matching entry
  - the table default config is to send a packet_in

At this point, should the switch send the packet out on port 0 (based on flow
0), or send a packet_in (because of the table config)? I think both are valid,
and make sense.

The spec. (bottom of pg. 6.) seems to suggest the latter, but there is a direct
test-case for the former [1].

So the question is: which is the expected behavior; and if the answer is
"either", should we add a new table config, like
OFPTC_TABLE_MISS_EXECUTE, to make explicit distinction between the two possible?

Regards,
Zoltan.

[1]
http://yuba.stanford.edu/git/gitweb.cgi?p=oftest.git;a=blob;f=tests/multi-table.py;h=7616cdff3435e2d8efbb5427b1f11bbcf459af53;hb=oft-1.1#l37