Hi Kevin,

Yes.  That controller was written for an "ancient" version of NOX.
NOX-classic should have nearly everything you need to get the demo
going, but expect to code.

The main difficulty here lies in provisioning the n-casting route,
meaning I need to install flow rules in the switches that forms a tree
instead of just a route.  For that, you don't really need to remember
the flows installed (which we did in the past).  Instead you can just
remember the binding points of the host on the network and calculate
that route for scratch.  routeinstaller will help in that process.

Hope this helps.

Regards
KK