Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm starting Flowvisor and Nox correctly since they still
don't seem to be connected. I have a slice in flowvisor set to port 9933
created with the following command:
fvctl createSlice Slice1 tcp:192.168.1.127:9933 Slice1@localhost

I then start nox with:
./nox_core -v -i ptcp:9933 pyswitch

After running netstat -lntpd, I get the following output:

Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:6633            0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      2251/java
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9933            0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      2293/lt-nox_core
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8080            0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      2251/java
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22              0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631           0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:50937           0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      2251/java
tcp6       0      0 :::22                   :::*
LISTEN      -

However, when I look at the verbose mode output of the nox_core, I don't
get any switch detected. On top of that, the actual flows are not working
(i.e. as if there are no controllers). Do you have any suggestions on what
the problem might be? I suspect the configuration files were not generated
properly? The first time I run it, I get an error with the key value
already existing. However, I was still able to set a fvadmin password.

Thank You,

Kevin Han