Hi,

I'm doing the Create Router part in the tutorial. Here are some questions
I'm confused about.

The topology is like that:
h3-eth0 ----- eth1-s1-eth3 ----- eth1-s2-eth2 ----- eth0-h5
h4-eth0 ----- eth2-s1

h3 and h4 both gateway is s1, but s1 has two interfaces with different
MAC. How to add static ARP entry to the host about the s1? Like the
following?
h3  arp  -s  10.0.1.1  fa:70:27:95:fd:49
h4  arp  -s  10.0.1.1  0a:94:cd:59:5a:69

If so, the mac addr of each interface on the switch changes everytime I
restart the topology. Is there a way to use fixed mac for switch
interfaces in the topology script?

If not, how to?

How to use openflow to assign ip to the switch/interface?

The way to construct an ARP packet is like this?
arp_reply = arp()
and then assign values to its attibutes?

I know the answers to these questions maybe obvious for you, please help me.

Thank you very much.

Weiyun