Hello !!

 This is my first post to this list, so be gentle to me!!  I am studying
OpenFlow at present.

  I need to test a hardware switch which claims to support OpenFlow 1.1
with a limited set of actions - output and drop.
  Am aware of OFTest tool and have gone through the tests covered by it. I
plan to use the ofctl tool to program the flows.
  Running OFTest is not possible right now and we have to run the test by
ourself.

 These are the list of tests I have (some copied from OFTest):

1. add flow
2. modify flow
3. delete flow
4. add the same flow multiple times
5. delete the same flow multiple times
6. test that attempting to create flows beyond capacity does not  corrupt
the flow table
7. verify that successive flow adds with same priority and match  criteria
overwrite in flow table
8. verify that overlapping flows are rejected
9. modifying non-existent flow results in addition
10 dump flows
11. check flows are removed after hard timeout
12. check with cookie field
13. check with wildcard
14. check flow match statistics

Could you please add on to this or direct me to some related document/wiki
which lays down the test cases for a 1.1 compliant switch.
Many thanks for your help.

--
With best regards,
Bhaskar.