Hi,

I have a question regarding how masked OXM values are stored in the flow
tables.  I would like to know if the values should be stored with the
respective mask applied?
For example:
If I have an IP source value 192.168.16.150 and mask 0xffffff00. The value
should be stored as 192.168.16.150 or 192.168.16.0?

I'm asking this because, when testing Ryu Controller
<git://github.com/osrg/ryu.git> with
CPqD <https://github.com/CPqD/of12softswitch> implementation of OpenFlow
1.2 software switch, I noticed that tests with masked fields expect values
with the mask
applied, leading to failures, since the switch implementation doesn't
stores the values with the masks applied.

Thanks in advance,
Eder.