On 12/5/13 5:59 AM, Carlos Ferreira wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but for what I can read in page 7.3.5.10 Queue
Descriptions of the Openflow Spec 1.4, it is only possible to query
information regarding the queues. It is not possible to setup queues via
OpenFlow, only from a "console" configuration at the switch.

You need to use OF-Config (which is a different but related protocol to OF) to configure queues.

My issue is not regarding the type of QoS I want to do. It is how can I,
via Openflow, configure for example, a leaky bucket with a specific leak
rate.

You may be able to do this with meters.

--
Wes Felter