Hi OpenFlow Plugin project,

Does the OpenFlow plugin project plan to provide applications with the way to
get the following information of OpenFlow switches in Boron?

 - Port name
 - Port status (UP or DOWN)
 - Port link speed
 - OpenFlow version of switches (OpenFlow 1.0 or OpenFlow 1.3)

VTN project's feature needs these information.
In Beryllium, the VTN feature gets the above information from the
"opendaylight-inventory" data store.
Technically speaking, the VTN feature uses data modeled by the
"flow-node-inventory.yang" model and the "opendaylight-port-types.yang" model.
And these data are stored in the "opendaylight-inventory" data store in
Beryllium.

However, the Controller project plans to delete the "opendaylight-inventory"
model in Boron.
Considering that the "flow-node-inventory" model derives from the
"opendaylight-inventory" model, I'm not sure how we can get the above
information in Boron.

If there is a way already, could you tell us how to get the above information
in Boron?
For example, does the OpenFlow plugin plan to put the above information into
the "network-topology" data store?

Regards,
Hideyuki Tai