From: YuLing Chen [mailto:yulingche...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:21 PM
To: Abhijit Kumbhare
Cc: An Ho; openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org; Sharon Aicler (saichler);
tsdr-...@lists.opendaylight.org; Colin Dixon
Subject: Re: TSDR and OpenFlowPlugin Li Migration

Hi Abhijit,

I believe TSDR should be fine with the latest changes/code of OpenFlowPlugin.
We'll double check by some more manual regression testing.

B.T.W., just to confirm that the stats manager is still pushing data into the
data broker(MD-SAL in-memory data store), right? I heard about some plan for
the stats manager to push directly to TSDR, which might be good for performance
and scalability of the data broker.

Thanks,

YuLing

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare