From: release-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org
[mailto:release-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org] On Behalf Of Abhijit Kumbhare
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 6:09 PM
To: Alfasi, Shlomi; Release; genius-...@lists.opendaylight.org;
netvirt-...@lists.opendaylight.org
Cc: openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [release] SEEK AGREEMENT ON API FREEZE WAIVER "Add learn action"
required by NetVirt/Genius

Added Genius, NetVirt and release - had missed them while doing reply-all.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare
<abhijitk...@gmail.com<mailto:abhijitk...@gmail.com>> wrote:
NetVirt (Shlomi Alfasi) has requested the following change inside of OpenFlow
Plugin as it is needed by NetVirt & Genius: Add learn action:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/42702/. This code includes only
addition functionalities (support for learn action)  and does not change any
existing api’s.

Note: This email is to seek agreement on a waiver of API FREEZE.

The patch for wich a waiver of API FREEZE is being sought is:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/42702/

and it is contributed to:
openflowplugin project

The following projects have been determined to be impacted:

NetVirt
Genius

Agreement to waive API FREEZE for
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/42702/

will be indicated by +1 from each project representative on the Gerrit itself.

There is no agreement to waive API FREEZE until all project representatives
have +1ed the Gerrit.

This email is *only* about waiving of API FREEZE, normal code review will
proceed in the normal fashion

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Alfasi, Shlomi