Hi all,

Few comments after looking at the OpenFlow CI test results:

1) As commented this morning Carbon shows more stability than Boron in the
cbench and longevity tests, so please do not forget to cherry-pick changes
Carbon->Boron.

2) After looking at Cbench test in detail:

- Current Throughput test running in CI does not seem to represent controller
performance (Latency test is still fine). This is because I get much better
results when I run the same test locally so I think public cloud networking is
probably impacting here.
- When testing Cbench throughput locally, Boron/Carbon is 2x faster than
Beryllium. This for example cannot be appreciated in the CI test.

3) I will open bug for the 2 things I observe in the new scalability tests and
I also commented this morning:

- Switch connect time is much faster in Beryllium than in Boron/Carbon. The
switch connect time also seems to increase substantially the more switches are
connected to controller.
- Max number of links are double in Beryllium than in Boron/Carbon. The failure
I see is controller cannot see some of the switches after some iterations.

BR/Luis