Hello openflowplugin-devs,
  We had started using the PortReason Flag given by openflowplugin to
efficiently handle DPN disconnect scenarios in Genius.
  However in certain cases this flag is not coming with the right reason for
genuine port delete scenarios, and there were failures in netvirt CSIT due to
this.
  We had to revert the patch in Genius,  and we would like to have a solution
for the issue, so that the patch can go back in Oxygen, as this is an important
robustness fix.
  Let me know whether we should raise a JIRA for this.
  We have run netvirt CSIT only for the failing CSIT with respective TRACES
enabled, the problematic port in the below log is "tapcad3a2b8-50".

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/netvirt-csit-1node-openstack-queens-gate-stateful-oxygen/50/odl_1/odl1_karaf.log.gz

Thanks,
Faseela