Hi Konstantin,

To enable the feature "bundle based resync" , uncomment and change the value to
"true" in the below file.

Filename: etc/org.opendaylight.openflowplugin.cfg

#

# To Enable bundle based reconciliation change the configuration value to true.

# By default it will be false which means bundle based reconciliation will be
disabled

# and normal reconciliation will be enabled.

# NOTE: This option will be effective only if disable_reconciliation=false.

# bundle-based-reconciliation-enabled=false

Note: Bundle reconciliation will be supported from OVS2.6 and above.

Please check
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/docs-rtd-verify-fluorine/273/html/submodules/openflowplugin/docs/specs/bundle-reconciliation.html
  in case of any queries.

Thanks and Regards,