Hello,

I have an application written towards Nitrogen that actively connects to an
OVS manager, creates an OVS bridge, and creates the bridge controller entry
so that its connected to ODL. Basically immediately afterwards, the
application starts writing OpenFlow flows to the bridge.

Occasionally, the flows dont get written to the bridge. I see the flows in
the config data store, but not in the operational data store, which leads
me to believe that the app is trying to write flows too soon.

Is there something I can listen to from the data store to know when its ok
to start writing flows?

Currently the app waits until the
network-topology/topology/ovsdb:datapath-id is populated, but I wonder if
instead it should wait for something in the
opendaylight-inventory/nodes/node model.

Regards,

*Brady Johnson*
bjohn...@inocybe.ca

<https://twitter.com/inocybetech> <http://www.inocybe.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2661537?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A2661537%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1441300264767%2Ctas%3Ainocybe>
[image:
Screenshot 2017-02-14 at 10.43.55 AM.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9uUWABdPR0Je9Du_15FCkw>