Hi Vishal,

I believe the table-miss-enforcer module is not really cluster aware
properly. It just receives the node added notification and push the flow
down to the switch. The only thing i suspect here is that all the instances
are trying to install the  flows before the ownership of the device is
being decided and plugin reject the flow installation.

Can you please enable logging for openflowpluign-impl module

org.opendaylight.openflowplugin.impl

and also run wireshark on any of the compute node (probably running on
multiple will be better if you see flows are missing from random nodes).

Thanks
Anil

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:20 PM, Vishal Thapar <vtha...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Reminder. I can raise a Jira and share the logs but need to know which
> debugs/trace to enable to catch relevant information. Basic INFO don't show
> anything.
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:36 AM, Vishal Thapar <vtha...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi OFP Devs,
>>
>> I'm seeing a sporadic issue locally where table miss flows for some of
>> the tables are not pushed to OVS even though they're present in config
>> DS. It happens only in 3 node setup and I do see plenty of role change
>> messages in kraf logs. Note these log change messages show up for
>> other computes too, not just the ones on which I see the issue.
>>
>> Any inputs on what could be the reason? Any logging I can enable to
>> help troubleshoot? I can raise a bug for this but need to know what
>> information to capture. Note that restarting OVS or the compute does
>> bring back the missing flows, but it is not a practical workaround.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Vishal.

Thanks
Anil