Hi Ranga,

No, as of now openflowplugin supports openflow 1.0 and 1.3, but we do have
implementation of some of the openflow 1.4 and 1.5 features in openflow 1.3
(They are approved extension for openflow 1.3).

I believe we already have implementation of the the tcp.flag match
implementation (ONF Ext-109) in the current implementation of OpenFlow1.3.
Here is the related patch

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/42630/

Let me know if you are looking for some other feature.

Thanks
Anil

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:51 AM M. Ranganathan <mra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested in certain features of openflow 1.5 - in particular TCP
> flags matching. Does opendaylight openflow plugin support Openflow 1.5 and
> if so what version ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ranga
>
> --