From: Faseela K
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 11:44 PM
To: Anil Vishnoi <vishnoia...@gmail.com>
Cc: D Arunprakash <d.arunprak...@ericsson.com>; Gobinath .
<gobin...@ericsson.com>; Sam Hague <sha...@redhat.com>; Dayavanti Gopal Kamath
<dayavanti.gopal.kam...@ericsson.com>; Jamo Luhrsen <jluhr...@gmail.com>;
Vishal Thapar <vtha...@redhat.com>; openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: RE: Netvirt Cluster CSIT : Table Miss Entry programming failing
randomly

Hi Arun,
    We are still hitting this issue, and this can be seen on stable/oxygen as
well.
     In some cases the flow will be programmed initially, but after some time
it disappears.

     I do see a lot of "Switch Idle state occurred,
node=/10.30.170.51:60858|auxId=0" messages in the logs. Is that anything to
worry about?

  If there is any specific TRACE logs to be enabled while running the CSIT,
could you please let me know? I can run the CSIT with the same and supply the
logs.
Thanks,
Faseela