Hi Hugo,

try this:

- wipe your m2 repo (probably "rm -rf ~/.m2/repository")
- build the openflowplugin project
- clone and build the integration/distribution project

make sure you are based on the same branches for both the openflowplugin
and integration/distribution projects.

the resulting karaf in the integration/distribution project will have
everything.

However, "everything" is drastically reduced from the Fluorine release
onward. Anyway, maybe try all of this in the oxygen branch?

Good luck,
JamO