Very nice.

-J

On Jul 30, 2009, at 5:45 PM, Robert Martinez wrote:

Dave Crossland wrote:
2009/7/30 Robert Martinez <m...@mray.de>:

Okay, if you keep the orientation and use an oblique then that's good.

like that?

That's what I originally had in mind, yes, spot on.

Maybe make the text a little thicker and then transform it, as its a
little too light I think, especially compared to the pages edge line
which is very thick (but a good width)

I think "license" should be cut out though, and the image should just
be the icon itself; we can either rejig the HTML layout or we can
place the icon in a large white ground. Ben?

Btw, http://www.fontbureau.com/test/franky/ is a lovely demo of what
you can do with a superfamily of weights and shows off the awesome
potential of web fonts :-)

OMG! ;)

Thanks for the productive feedback guys!

<O-licence.png><M-licence.png><G-licence.png>

Joshua Newman Design
401.225.7222