On 27.4.2010 21:51, David Siefert wrote:
Hi All-

I would like to be able to search the history as well as the head of the source tree. Does {OpenGrok support indexing of subversion history? How would I enable this?

yes, it does

first thing is that opengrok works on a checkout - hence you might need a cron job that will refresh the checkout and reindex the source (this is incremental, so only first indexing is time demanding) second thing is that it expects to find svn in his environment and user which runs indexing(and webserving) should be able to have read access on svn repo too (you can switch to that user and do checkouts under that user - e.g. under webservd in OpenSolaris)

Trond wrote some howto on svn with opengrok and its prerequisites:
http://blogs.sun.com/trond/entry/using_subversion_with_opengrok
+ the latest install instructions should be working for svn repos(even for remote ones), too:
http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+opengrok/installdescription

let us know how it goes
Lubos

Thanks,