On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 09:40:25AM +0200, Lubos Kosco wrote:
>    This isn't entirely true,
>    since we try to have the webapp return xhtml  strict web pages which ARE
> xml
>    (look at page source / header)
>    so if you look at returned search result, they should be valid xhtml
>    and you

Well, _should_ is right. Unfortunately it is not wellformed yet - usually
dueto missing endtags for the meta stuff/links in the header and input
elements. I'll submit a patch to correct these problems (probably
tomorrow) ...

OT: Wrt. optimization I'm also thinking about requesting the #src stuff
    via XMLHttpRequest after the page skeleton is loaded. This way one
    could probably xfer $data/*.gz files as is and reduce traffic as
    well as the load/ressources on the server ...

Regards,
jel.
--
Otto-von-Guericke University     http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/
Department of Computer Science   Geb. 29 R 027, Universitaetsplatz 2