So I had a spare moment, look here:
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/opengrok/trunk/web/default/style.css#197
then check web/mast.jsp
this span cannot be part of <a href ... >

:)

On 8.12.2011 16:28, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
Lubos Kosco<lubos.ko...@oracle.com>  writes:

Knut has a list
Well, not really a list. Just one small issue. :)

On the top of the xref pages, we have these links:

   Home | History | Annotate | Line# | Navigate | Download

When you move the pointer to one of the links, the word will be
underlined, but so will also the vertical bar to the left of the word
be.

   Home | History | Annotate | Line# | Navigate | Download

Not a big deal, but it wasn't that way with 0.10, and I don't think the
change was intentional.

Should be easy to fix for someone who knows CSS. Unfortunately, I
don't... :-/