On 01/11/12 10:08, Trond Norbye wrote:
It was tagged so that I could upload another version people could play
around with..

If you can generate SVR5 package for Solaris from the current head that would be cool. We can then deploy it on our internal server and test it some more.

We're still waiting for the UI regression bugs to be fixed..

Yep.

v.

Trond

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Vladimir Kotal