On 01/17/12 16:16, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:

<snip>

I've changed the style sheets so that the browser's default fonts are
used, which seems to fix the issue with too big fonts. (Not sure it
fixed the related issue with too small fonts mentioned in the bug
report. Vlad, you might want to double-check that.)

Yes it did, at least it looks like it's the same when comparing with 0,10. I just deployed source.war which contains your changeset on our testing server and it looks fine.

That leaves only two issues to be fixed on bug #19105, I think:

1) Missing white lines between code lines (perhaps not a stopper?)

Yeah, that's probably just a nit.

2) Garbled headers in Internet Explorer

Not a problem for us :)

v.