Lubos Kosco <lubos.ko...@oracle.com> writes:

> We generally use Netbeans(where it should be straightforward, I just
> pushed some code/did testing/rebuilt webapp yesterday), but Jens did
> some Eclipse porting, so he might help, Jens?

There's also the possibility to use the Maven projects in the
opengrok-indexer and opengrok-web sub-directories. They should work in
all IDEs that support Maven (and Eclipse does, doesn't it?). But the
transition from Ant/NetBeans-based build to Maven hasn't had much
progress for a very long time, so I'm not sure what's the current state
of the Maven-based build.

--
Knut Anders