I am an Endocrinologist in Hagerstown, Maryland who has been lurking on this list for at least four years now and I finally have something useful to report after several years of trying: I am now successfully running Meditech Remote Workstation client version 3.22 on top of CrossOver Office version 4.2 over Debian Unstable using VPNC to connect to my Hospital's network. I shall post a How To once I sort through what are the truly essential steps to do this. It actually works better than under native W2K. I was never able to get pass-through printing working under Windows. I can finally kiss my native windows partition goodbye!